Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Nice. Anyone know where I can get some of those lights?

(joking)

·
not actually bad :)
1,768 Posts
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kristian said:
Nice Scar--I love the sh_it eating grins! Looks like a good time!
^^^LOL

Scar - are Dan's teeth still jacked?

PS - looks like you coulda woke some of us up with a snowball to our windows from there.

·
!Vamos, flaco!
1,364 Posts
No pics from my morning commute, Scar, but your light worked great, as always.

·
old skool newbie
857 Posts
Wow! What time did you guys start? It looks like you are at the top of Sluice Box (?) before sunrise which is at 6:30am!!
That would be a great way to start the day. Too bad I got enough green slime coming outa my nose to seal a tyre.
Maybe I could join you next time?

·
Light freak
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Day late and a dollar short

Sorry I am just responding back to everyone Been super busy with work and life.

Thanks for the comments everyone. Was a great ride. 27 degrees at the start and 22 degrees at the end.

PBR me! - that is what you always say :p

alshead - I think I might know the guy ;)

bad andy - Dano's mouth is good finally after the third surgery. Just needs to get the bling to fill in the gap. Thought about calling you and waking you up from the top :D

Pabs - glad to hear everything is meeting your expectaions

gearwhine - you may have. Did you start at 4am?

goldenboy - was expecting you to come screaming into the parking lot at anytime. Next one

mountaingoatepics - you got to get em when and how ever you can

Finally got a chance to download some video from the ride. Here is some of the downhill on the frontside. Still quite a bit of snow.

·
Woohooo!
5,104 Posts
Good stuff Jay! Those icy sections at the top looked pretty sketchy!

I feel bad about my grin comment above now--I just thought it was a funny picture and didn't realize about Dan's front teeth. As someone who has had more than my fair share of dental issues, I feel for him...

·
not actually bad :)
1,768 Posts
kristian said:
Good stuff Jay! Those icy sections at the top looked pretty sketchy!

I feel bad about my grin comment above now--I just thought it was a funny picture and didn't realize about Dan's front teeth. As someone who has had more than my fair share of dental issues, I feel for him...
Jay is faster on those icy sections (with his Fat Alberts) than I am when they're dry!!

Didn't mean to make you feel bad - I was more just asking b/c I knew he had a bunch of work done, and it hadn't been going too well! And that's part of the reason I have been putting off some work I need done!

·
old skool newbie
857 Posts
bad andy! said:
Jay is faster on those icy sections (with his Fat Alberts) than I am when they're dry!!
Ya, they're flying over those snow/ice sections in the video. It made me a little sketched out just watching it.

Spring is nearly here. And so is daylight savings! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts