Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Tease, lets see her. BTW, I'm jealous of you new Burner owners, I would of had one myself if I wasn't between a L and an XL. I'll keep saving my pennies for the Flux. Enjoy!

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rroeder said:
Tease, lets see her. BTW, I'm jealous of you new Burner owners, I would of had one myself if I wasn't between a L and an XL. I'll keep saving my pennies for the Flux. Enjoy!
I posted this last week or so. It's all I have besides a bar and stem. Unless I cannibalize another ride, it will be a while before she is rolling.

Meawhile, I will just keep carrying this piece of art around the house like a my childhood teddy bear. It's not quit as soft, but it's sure cuddlely.:D

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Y'know Rich, I have just about a complete bike's worth of spare parts, 'cept a frame. Being partial to red and all, I'm sure I could kit that puppy for you and keep it well ridden until you're ready to build it up for yourself.

I'm just sayin. :D

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bikezilla said:
Y'know Rich, I have just about a complete bike's worth of spare parts, 'cept a frame. Being partial to red and all, I'm sure I could kit that puppy for you and keep it well ridden until you're ready to build it up for yourself.

I'm just sayin. :D
But then my wife might start snuggling up to me again with out that in the way! ;)

.....I was just putting that $200 Manitou Black in my basket when I realized I might not get any good tire clearance. It's so hard not to drop the big coin for the goodies to do it right.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.