Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know if a linear cable will work with an mtb bb7 disk brake and if i can find one long enough?

recently purchased some new cranks as i snapped my previous ones. i got some very lightly used hussefelts and they keep coming loose. i knew that this was a general problem with them and was wondering if i can do anything to prevent this. (that being said i only tightened them up with a multitool lightly). i have now done it properly with a long allen key and no problems so far

i need some decent pedals for my bro's new bike (white or cream preferred). i have DMR V8's and haven't had any problems yet but my lbs recommended others like gussets as they will last longer. anything else someone would recommend of a similar price to the DMR V8's and similar weight if not i'll go for the V8's in the white or cream colour

last one - anyone had any experience with the new NS bikes stuff like the hubs and pedals as the look pretty damn good and the colours i can get them in would match my bike

cheers guys/gals

·
Registered
592 Posts
I'm pretty sure a linear cable won't work because Asianprideryder wanted to do that too.

Maybe try lock-tite, if you don't have any go to your lbs.

I would just go with the one that is cheaper, which gussets?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.