Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Bud & Nephew...the technician. He 's a smoothy, everything he launches he looks the same. Sorry for the shaky shot, but I was still vibrating from my previous fall(s) :skep:

Attachments

·
bigsbymalone
94 Posts
Nice form...

Though the m*******s won't give you the pleasure I must admit that you do your uncle justice. Nam was not kind to Chris but when the Highline is finished he may have a decided advantage.

Joe

·
Registered
557 Posts
bigsbymalone said:
Though the m*******s won't give you the pleasure I must admit that you do your uncle justice. Nam was not kind to Chris but when the Highline is finished he may have a decided advantage.

Joe
Highline ? thats the frametwister, what Highline are you talking about ?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Circusjunk said:
Highline ? thats the frametwister, what Highline are you talking about ?
Twas riding an Intense 5.5, & will be rid'n a new Turner Highline next time, however I would have crashed on either. It's all new to me, a talented FRer would whip & nail those drops on my 5.5.(or a stiffy), T'am just an old fart getting into new aspect of the sport...grabbing the front brake during Air to Ground was a learning experience (x3 :eek:) . My purple side, hurting shoulder & mild concussion should be adequately healed by next week, then it's off to Highland MTN...Just Waiting for my Mechanic to sober up enough to tension some spokes... :yawn:

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.