• stgr

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • slcrockymountainrider

Votes: 4 17.4%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
None of them, due to no coil shocks and most of them using light, blingy XTR cranks. But, if I had to pick, I think it be Shucksan's 08' RFX with coil shock and beefier cranks, at least an XT.

JG

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
FM you'd got my vote cuase its green and like green bikes done well, still working on mine one day,

The saddle alone is a turn on then matched with the chubbie the rest is sorta history, but that Talas gets me, -one, oh ya brakes are backwards too :D
Oh and ya not in the list but sweet piccs I don't tire of it:thumbsup:

·
Elitest thrill junkie
39,139 Posts
My bike has a real fork. Vote for me.

Attachments

·
Rides like wrecking ball
1,122 Posts
FM said:
Totally agreed. It's going to be a tough race for second place! :p

Having no idea how either ride, I still can't get over my perceived mismatch of the beef of all beef shocks with the lightest(?), most XC-ish long travel all-mtn fork.

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Bulldog said:
Having no idea how either ride, I still can't get over my perceived mismatch of the beef of all beef shocks with the lightest(?), most XC-ish long travel all-mtn fork.
Hes got a HL BD so we can forgive him this mismatch this time:D

since nobody read the rules I guess we'll have to change them again :p.[/quote]

Give them tme AW ya know Homervilles isn'nt the fastest, ya needed to add some frankenness in the voting then it woulda been a free for all:D

Now why's TSDs RfX not in the vote:rolleyes:

enjoy whistler get some drops and gaps in for me ok, stay upright :thumbsup:

chur..

·
Registered
9,470 Posts
Bulldog said:
The talas 36rc2 is up for it.
I find it to be far more capable than my old Z150, and %90 as capable as my 170mm 66rc2x (nearly as plush, just as stiff or stiffer). I do wish the lowers were a bit thicker, mine seemed to dent easily when I lost the bike on a wet roller hidden on mt. seymour.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.