• santini

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • zx6roxy

Votes: 12 31.6%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
outclassed by his bike
365 Posts
The balance of the red accent pieces is stunning on the mpedwards bike. (Even if the caption is wrong - I don't think this is an 08.) Wow. Gorgeous. Gets my vote easily.

·
Baked Alaskan
1,810 Posts
Thanks for the props guys, damn the I-9's and their colored spokes, damn them!!!! :thumbsup:

I might have to hunt down some of the gold Martas to help accent my ride. :D

·
Registered
731 Posts
Did voting start early this month or something??? Seemed like it was already June when we voted on the CC Stinger and Zilla HL for May . . . :confused:

. . . actually, just miffed that no one nominated my '06 project while I was off in CO/UT. :cryin:

Wankers, the lot of you. (joking, of course) ;)

--MW

EDIT: just read through the main TOTM thread . . . now I understand . . . sorta (rules confuse me).

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi Guys

Thanks for nominating my 5 Spot, the caption is wrong though, as pointed out. It is a 05 5 Spot. Still it is a thing of beauty.:cool:

I'm actually really gutted at the moment, the bike has been in storage for almost a year as I've been travelling back and forth to the UK. I've ridden it twice this year and after the last ride I found a crack in the CNC'd area of the BB.

Unfortunately it was a year out of warranty but luckily the awesome people at Turner are giving me a new 05 front triangle under warranty. :D It's going to be in smoke black as they don't do the anodized finish any more. I think it will still look good though.

I will post the pictures of the cracked area in a separate thread, so you can all have a gander.

ATB

Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.