Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Things are probably getting a bit dry in places.

Not much riding for me this week or weekend, I do have a company to run in my spare time!

Could be worse.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Back home and cranked out 11.6 on local trail. Cows are gone, trail needs some weed and dirt work, but it ran pretty well!

Got a nice not so little shin digger from an unexpected pedal strike:

Skin Human leg Joint Scar Flesh

·
orthonormal
5,261 Posts
Looks like a warm weekend on the coast but with clear skies, we'll have nice, cool mornings. I'm heading up Aptos Creek Fire Road to the Santa Rosalia overlook around 9:00 tomorrow morning, and maybe again on Sunday.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
The super bloom is just a bloom around here. Still nice, though. Does make me worry it will all be tinder by July. We have fire warning weather this weekend already.

I can't wait to get back to MTB. It's 14 weeks since my heart surgery. Since the end of April I've been commuting on my tadpole trike and have 3 months to go before back to regular bike. From there I had resolved not to get back to MTB until I was really certain of my strength, so maybe like autumn. But might not be able to wait that long.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
UC conditions still good but changing rapidly! No ranger danger today, just a Fc sighting lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Was out there and saw very unusual particles of dirt that were actually floating in mid-air
Perhaps you should report that phenomenon to the Norcal authorities. Here in the Southland, that's usually referred to as dust, but you never know....I was wondering if you could enlighten me as to that pic of the peacock-like bike rack? I've been transporting bikes via van for so long, that I've never seen that configuration before.

·
Mtbr Founder
35,500 Posts
Perhaps you should report that phenomenon to the Norcal authorities. Here in the Southland, that's usually referred to as dust, but you never know....I was wondering if you could enlighten me as to that pic of the peacock-like bike rack? I've been transporting bikes via van for so long, that I've never seen that configuration before.
Oh, so they have term for it now??

The rack is the new Saris MTR. Works well but we're more interested in its duties as a clothes hanger or cell tower

https://reviews.mtbr.com/game-changing-saris-mtr-hitch-rack-coming-soon

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.