Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Weed whacked about 3 miles. Had several hikers come up to me and profusely thank me for my work. I wondered how would they feel if they knew I built the trail for MTB’ing?

One guy talked to me for quite awhile and told me hiking the local trails has helped him lose more than 100 lbs and had created a new zest for life him.

#missionaccomplished #mademefeelalittlespecial

Riding the loop tomorrow :)

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
8 miles for a short loop this morning. Have a presentation at work at 10AM, so that was all the time I had. It was nice not having thistle impale me the whole ride, just half of it. The other half will die this weekend.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Dawn patrol at JMP this morning. Ran into the boogeyman from the other thread, and he politely informed us that bikes were not permitted on that trail. He was correct. No fisticuffs ensued.

Other than him, the park was empty except for a hundred or so goats near Skyline.

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Freel pass yesterday

Reports from hikers coming from star lake and over Freel, scary!

Heading up the backside of freel clear from Monument pass up to the last switch back, last section up to the pass there is a fair bit of snow still
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

·
3 hrs at Annadel today; it’s dry and loose. Ridge was really overgrown with weeds and new growth...I kept it legal too :cool:

·
Registered
277 Posts
3 hrs at Annadel today; it's dry and loose. Ridge was really overgrown with weeds and new growth...I kept it legal too :cool:
I was up there about 1.5 weeks ago and the thistle on Ridge was gnarly. I had a rash on my forearms from it. But it's worth it cuz the lower part of Ridge is so fun.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
19 miles at Annadel then weed-whacked about 5 miles of trail at home. I’m ****in worked!

First time to Annadel and I liked it. It was pretty overgrown in a few spots with several unavoidable patches of PO. The Burma’s were great and I really like the Lawndale DH on the way out.

G

·
19 miles at Annadel then weed-whacked about 5 miles of trail at home. I'm ****in worked!

First time to Annadel and I liked it. It was pretty overgrown in a few spots with several unavoidable patches of PO. The Burma's were great and I really like the Lawndale DH on the way out.
Was that you yesterday, climbing Rough-go???

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.