Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
My FS is out of commission while Full Flow services my fork and shock.

I'm trying super hard to not buy another bike. I guess I'll go hiking instead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
After doing some trail work yesterday ...

Plant community Slope Geology Soil Trail

... and talking to my friend that I ride with, we decided on an early morning go. 6 AM rolls around early but it was perfect conditions temperature-wise. Decide on the standard loop. Not quite the full thing but a majority of the good stuff!

Forehead Orange Colorfulness Organ Pattern

White Grey

About half way through my rear was feeling a bit more squishy than normal ... flat ... but it was still holding air so it was a slow leak. I carry a pump so was able to milk it through the rest of the ride with about 5 stops to add air.

The dry grass is making the trail a bit spicy in a few off camber places, and there are a few areas of cow damage that still need fixed, but overall rideable and fun!

Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel rim Sun Plant community Bicycle

Weed whacking is priority as the thistle is getting nasty!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Skin Joint Scar Muscle Flesh

High speed crashing hurts! Fortunately no other real damage (me or bike ) to report. Rear wheel slipped out on off camber grass at 20 mph. Yeah, I rolled for a bit lol.

G

·
Bring back the rain, it’s hella loose out there. 3 hrs @ China Camp today...it was a big let down after riding UCSC in the rain on Thursday

·
Formerly dvo
2,406 Posts
Downieville is good to go!

No Sunrise yet and a couple short snow patches.

Once you hit the Butcher dirt it is game on. A few patches of rideable snow into hero dirt.

Sunrise by the 4th at the latest , rim trail soon after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
How much does it weigh? What can the motor put out? I'm going to guess about 150W? Which honestly, is perfect for pedal assist mtb, especially if it means getting the weight down under 40lbs.
It is a normal bike. No motor.
It does have live value suspension. Which electronically controls the dampening characteristics on the fly.

But I'm sure that smaller motor e-bikes aren't far away. But when that time comes, I guarantee their release will not be on a weekly ride report thread in the mtbr forums.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.