1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,972 Posts
looked a little nose heavy in the middle of the jump but still landed perfectly

·
mini clyde
166 Posts
in replays you could see the bike nose down when he hit the rear brake -- it really pitched down sharply when he did that. I think the 2nd time he had to get back on the gas to get the nose up again, but I didn't DVR it so I can't be certain.

He DID almost fly it off the left of the ramp the 2nd time, the camera crew were all scooting out of the way down the side of the ramp

·
Im a Cowboy
791 Posts
90mph it said on the telly.........that bloke has steel bollox:thumbsup:

·
Is flexy
1,559 Posts
It was pretty effin cool but the show was waaaaayyyy too drawn out. It felt like the preshow to a UFC with the same stuff over and over for an hour or so. I was pumped to see Rhys Millen backflip the truck but it sucks he got hurt in practice.

·
shoes
262 Posts
You just have to be a little insane i think! I was waiting for him to hit one of those cement pillars in the beginning..haha!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i also saw it on tv.I found it again on youtube to show you guys.I was also sure he was going to nail a pillar.He came so close to them.

·
Registered
593 Posts
scrwscrnnms said:
You just have to be a little insane i think! I was waiting for him to hit one of those cement pillars in the beginning..haha!
at my friends house new years eve we were all doing the same.

i cant believe that many of you didnt see it on tv

·
Registered
234 Posts
yeap he jumped 98 metres but was jumping ten metres further in practise,there was appariently a strong head wind that night,the second jump was smooth and in more control than the first,it was robbie maddison from australia,and the best part is in my home town in australia in march 08 we have the night of world records here,robbie promises to try to better the jump then he was hoping to jump 120 meters, major props alright,,good ol red bull put the whole show on too,

·
StraightOuttaCompton
3,145 Posts
ya that was fake, just like all the pics on here, he was really in a clear biplane that had moto wheels.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts