Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Summer for you Northern Hemisphere peeps, post em up

Last week, was July... Watch the no footer at 12 seconds... Gave me a hell of a fright :D

Whafe - YouTube

·
Registered
898 Posts
Summer for you Northern Hemisphere peeps, post em up
Hahahahahahahah, HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah

:nono:

HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah

:madman:

HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah

:skep:

HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah

:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well dude, it is supposed to be summer for you all..... ;)

·
Registered
898 Posts
I will try to post a pic of what the local conditions are like on the trails here at the moment, but until then suffice to say that parts of the UK had a month's rain in one day last week.

It is a wash out. The jet stream has apparently moved much further south causing low pressure over the UK and lots and lots of rain. Set to be like this until September apparently - which is when child number two is due so I'm fecked for riding much this year!

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great pictures all, keep them coming, well if you are outside of the UK etc, where it is one big flood ;)

·
Registered
226 Posts
One picture is near areches beaufort in France, but I can't recognise the others...
Ok I see now after a small check, barrage de roseland.
It seems really nice up there, I live only two hours from there !

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yeah! Black 8 is soo much fun. Did you do the secret trail half way down under the pipes?
You're right it's such an amazing place to ride. Did you guys hire a guide? And where did stay?

·
Drink...sleep
598 Posts
Yeah, did that trail too :) We went with Trailaddiction, they provided the guide and the place we stayed at, in Nancroix, a very small village. Pretty nice, but next time will probably hire a guide for a few days or so and go on our own. When did you go?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Went about 3years ago and stayed at chill chalet in bourg, can't say good enough things about them. Place to store ya bike and AMAZING food.
We hired Rob from coolbus who showed us some beauty secret trails, including one called 'secret garden' that literally ran through someone garden! Haha.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I said I would try to illustrate just how bad it's been here in Blighty so far this year. This is our local riding spot - the situation made a lot worse by logging activities on top of all the rain.

A mate stuck on his way home from work yesterday!

This is what happens when the jet stream slips further south due to polar ice melting.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts