Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all like to save money. If you come across any July 4th sales, post them up.

Jenson has one live now. SAVE20 on one full price item. Yeah...Jenson codes suck but someone might get lucky and find an item that works.

·
Registered
26 Posts
We all like to save money. If you come across any July 4th sales, post them up.

Jenson has one live now. SAVE20 on one full price item. Yeah...Jenson codes suck but someone might get lucky and find an item that works.
I chatted with a rep and he applied the 20% off to a pair of Spesh shoes that wouldn't take the code...ymmv?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Jenson won't respond to messages and hasn't had anyone available for chat all day yesterday or so far today.
Try them again. I called yesterday and spoke with one of their guys who not only applied the current discount code that I couldn't get to work online, but rounded the resulting price down further to an even dollar amount.

Gotta say I was impressed by that extra step by them.

·
Hitching a ride
3,193 Posts
You can try this one, but I think it only works if you had a pre-existing SD account.
https://slickdeals.net/single_coupon/ebay/

No official eBay coupon codes for quite some time. I guess they got tired of burning money.
I had to buy a new pair of tires for the truck and was holding off....holding off for a site sale....until a seller did his own 30% off and I got a set for a smoooookin deal. Yes I'm just bragging a bit. Firestone Destination A/T for $112 each, shipped.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.