1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's in? I propose two categories:

1. Best action shot
2. Best scenery

I only have time to ride a 7 mile loop, but I'll be taking the camera with me for sure.

·
gravity curmudgeon
1,502 Posts
I'll play. Just don't expect a bikini shot from me. I don't have time to wax between now and the 4th. ;)

·
~~~~~~~~
5,923 Posts
SSINGA said:
Sounds like fun. I'm in (if I can get my fork to hold oil again)
where you leaking from?
my 66sl was oozing considerable oil from the right leg, dust seal area. complete disassembly and cleaning, particularly of the oil seals appears to have corrected it. surprised, I thought for sure I had damaged the seal.

on topic, I'm in but riding an airplane instead of the bike that day :thumbsup:.

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
airwreck said:
where you leaking from?
my 66sl was oozing considerable oil from the right leg, dust seal area. complete disassembly and cleaning, particularly of the oil seals appears to have corrected it. surprised, I thought for sure I had damaged the seal.

on topic, I'm in but riding an airplane instead of the bike that day :thumbsup:.
Same area - partially due to the 4 large nicks I put in the stanchion while at HIP :mad: . I think I finally have it filed, sanded, steel-wooled and polished enough to refill and ride it.

If it leaks again on the 4th - maybe I'll photograph it and enter it in the action shot catagory!

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
cowDawg said:
I'll play. Just don't expect a bikini shot from me. I don't have time to wax between now and the 4th. ;)
Well we could always add a "Best patriotic swimwear" category! :eek:

·
Mt Wilson Motoboy
410 Posts
Group Ride...

...if you get my drift...

Attachments

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
I'll chime in here

Jay and I did our usual sunday "crack o dawn" ride this morning.

We didn't get any pics in the techy stuff becasue we had a bet, first one to dab buys breakfast. But here's a few shots on top.

1. Jay coming down some st.
2. The scenic shots, with bikes in foreground, of course.
3. The bikes at the old homestead
4. Me railing a turn.
5. Jay's latest version of his spot. (Hey, where's the rebound knob on your Pushed Van??)

Neither of us felt much like riding due to unforseen events yesterday, but we both had big grins when we were done.

Happy fourth to all.

Attachments

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
some nice pics. im diggin the old house shot. so whats up with yesterday? hope alls cool.

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
Everything is good. Just contemplating selling the Pack and getting an 07 RFX. Very nice rig, Very different feel than the Pack. I'm going to use it primarily to haul Suhani around in a trailer.:D

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
San Juan Trail, Cleveland National Forest, CA

Too hot for the climb, we opted for a shuttle run. We encountered only two other riders who shortly after starting at the bottom, decided to turn around. Finished the day at 100F. Start: 3387ft. Finish 805ft.

Marshall Willanholly gets his groove on.

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
youll love it! its a way of life! ill keep my ears open for yer pack and spot. sellin both as just frames?

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Hey is that FM's former RFX?
Swee pix fellas! liking the action shots. S-W's got a good eye for composition.
I rode but it rained halfway in. No pix from me. Good news is it was my first ride on my RFX since HIP... man, what a world of difference from the Spot.

·
gravity curmudgeon
1,502 Posts
My photo opportunities were cut short when mrs. cowdog took a spill that required stitches and a sling for awhile. Aside from that, we had a fun ride on this 4th. I did grab a couple of pics of the gals (3 guys, 3 gals today = gals more fun to photo than the guys).

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
cowDawg said:
My photo opportunities were cut short when mrs. cowdog took a spill that required stitches and a sling for awhile.
...you're not the only one!! We were just finishing up a 2 hour ride when Mrs. JNC went down hard on a log ride & tore her shin open on a broken branch! Cut was about 3 inches long & nearly an inch deep :eekster:. She had 4 stitches inside & 12 more outside the wound.
The plus? Her Doc was an ex-plastic surgeon....so the work was first class! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts