Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Been running the DHF/DHR combo on my bike. Switched the rear to a Conti Cross King. Holy mother these tires are fast. Not forgiving AT ALL, but they scream uphill. Felt like what I think an eBike must feel like (I've never ridden one).....

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Easy low light 5. Wasn't planning on riding but my buddy sent me a late text that he was going for it. Heading to Washington tomorrow so it was a perfect way to get one last ride in!

Nature Branch Plant community Tree People in nature

Wheel Bicycle wheel Natural environment Bicycle frame Bicycle

Vegetation Agriculture Plant community Landscape Field

Nature Grass Plant community Landscape Soil

Was a nice reprieve from fighting the good fight on more controversial topics :)

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Monday around Lake Natoma I encountered a guy who looked at my commuter-MTB rig and said "e-bike?" No... about ten minutes later I encountered him again, he came down a descent and I watched as his phone wiggled out of his camelback and fell under his wheels. I yelled at him he dropped his phone; he slowed and looked back and I got his attention. Phone was destroyed. He kept muttering about how he was out here to work out his aggressions... he was grizzled-level tan so he must have had a lot of them to work out. I offered the use of my phone if he needed it but he declined.

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That will be a killer all around bike! Should be fun at Skeggs with all of the climbing!
Just did a quick spin with it, not tuned yet. My HTLT climbs like a tank compared to this thing. This bike is a billy goat. It corners like a XC bike, kinda reminds me of my old Bridgestone hardtails in a way. I need to get used to the nuances on this bike to give any meaningful feedback.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.