Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
details are here...www.sawtoothmusicfestival.com

So far, it is Nick, JJ and I. We are headed up Friday afterwork, camp-eat-drink. The music doesnt start until noon on Sat, so our plan is to ride somewhere in the Stanley area Sat morning and Sunday morning, with the festival in the middle on Saturday. Might even head over to the Sun Valley area to ride Sunday morning.

Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
As of right now through ReserveUSA.com, there are a handful of camping sites that I can reserve for just one night at Stanley Lake since we will be camping at the park the next day. If anyone is interested, please let me know ASAP so I can reserve more than one site. I haven't checked the other sites around Stanley, but I figured if we are next to the lake it's all good.

Oh...and no clue what we'll be riding. I need to get back my books and maps from Daryl as soon as he is done with his Sun Valley epic.

·
King of the Barneys
1,121 Posts
I might be in. I love that area.

Will take it up with the dominatrix who keeps mycalendar.

CDB

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I scored one campsite at Stanley Lake for both the 28th and 29th. I tried to get at least one more campsite, but everything is booked solid. So if you are planning on joining us, you are probably on your own for getting a camping spot. Sorry!

Also, I for one would like to hit two of the Stanley classics. Since the Elk Meadows ride starts right at Stanley Lake, I'd like to hit that one Saturday morning before the SMF. I think on Sunday we should ride Fisher-Williams. Afterwards who knows....maybe hit up another ride later in the day or ???

That's it for now.

·
King of the Barneys
1,121 Posts
k2cruiser72 said:
CBro, Are you bringing the grill? I can bring my 2 little hotdog cooking friends...ahahhha!
That would be a match made in heaven. Let's make it happen.:thumbsup:

CDB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.