Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well were back for week two fellas. Tmw night we are planning on meeting at 630 riding at 7.

This is a casual ride with breaks as needed. We only ride if its dry and its suppose to rain today (18th) again so well see what it looks like on monday b4 riding.

The ride will be at schaeffer farms and you can get the directions from www.more-mtb.org ...

Come out & Happy trails

Sho
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
urayamu said:
great ride guys!!! so who's down for this thursday ride @ schaeffer?
i cant make it .. def a good ride .. i liked that pace that we rode at yesterday .. Ruby tues should be the new spot man .. buy one get one for a penny you can beat that on beers :D

ill be back from the beach on sat. night but wont be back to CP till sunday afternoon. So i wont be able to ride again till next monday. Cya guys then. I shot out an email just know listing everyones email and who they are so if you guys want to email each other to plan a thurs or whatever ride.

Happy trails

Sho
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
anybody riding tonight, i think we should move tonights ride to tuesday to give the trail a chance to dry up. my 2 cents
 

·
drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
Joined
·
3,910 Posts
urayamu said:
anybody riding tonight, i think we should move tonights ride to tuesday to give the trail a chance to dry up. my 2 cents
I'm not sure I'll make it, but I agree, let the trails dry another day. I'll see if my bro wants to go, if that's cool with y'all.

rickyd
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Drevil said:
I'm not sure I'll make it, but I agree, let the trails dry another day. I'll see if my bro wants to go, if that's cool with y'all.

rickyd
i cant make a tuesday ride .. but i can make it to the thurs. ride .. but i guess we did get alot of rain .. ill post if i can make it tmw but i doubt i can

ro
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
WeekendShogunWarrior said:
i cant make a tuesday ride .. but i can make it to the thurs. ride .. but i guess we did get alot of rain .. ill post if i can make it tmw but i doubt i can

ro

You got mail....

I sent you an e-mail to your yahoo account.

JR
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top