Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Weather looks promising for thursday night. Looks like we are finally able to ride after all the the rescheduling. I'm gonna be bringing my bike to work with me so I'll head straight to the trailhead after work. I probably won't be able to check my email during the daytime since I'll probably be away from my desk most of the day so Shogun, I'll call your cell # after work. bike is a white c'dale jekyll. Hope everyone could make it. See you all @ the trailhead.

·
Registered
168 Posts
urayamu said:
Weather looks promising for thursday night. Looks like we are finally able to ride after all the the rescheduling. I'm gonna be bringing my bike to work with me so I'll head straight to the trailhead after work. I probably won't be able to check my email during the daytime since I'll probably be away from my desk most of the day so Shogun, I'll call your cell # after work. bike is a white c'dale jekyll. Hope everyone could make it. See you all @ the trailhead.
Sweet .. well i emailed you this morning, but i am def. there .. I ride a white/blue GF marlin, i am an indian guy, kinda pudgy :D (but working on it) and drive a 99 honda civic HB!

If people want my cell number shoot me an email at [email protected] .. and ill email you my cell number so we can keep in touch. I too brought my bike to work today so will head straight to the trail head from my job, ill even try to leave early hopefully getting there by 6. I think we are talking about a 615 meeting time and ride time of 630. I should be there by 6 though, dont hold me to that!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Is this an every Thurs thing? I wouldn't mind a nice fast ride after work.

·
Registered
168 Posts
BikeQuest said:
Is this an every Thurs thing? I wouldn't mind a nice fast ride after work.
Its actually a monday thing! But we got rained out all this week till today. But we can make it a Thurs. and monday thing if you like :D

Def. come out. I think its more of a casual pace, cuz all begineers are welcome, but we can still move at a relative good clip!

COME OUT

Sho

·
Registered
36 Posts
How long will everyone be at the trail for? Becasue I found out that I have to stay after work til 6 =\. Which means at the earliest, I'll be home at 6:40, and then to Schaffer farm is another ~20-30 min drive :eek:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you probably stopped before you reached the 270 entrance. at least next time you know :). great ride guys and great beer too!

·
Registered
168 Posts
welsh0913 said:
:( I didnt get any beer
Def. a good ride yesterday. I will be looking forward to next week. Thanks for coming out.

Well see what we can do about the beer for you next week john :D

About getting lost, i belive there are signs for 270 after you pass the big circle after leaving the trail head. Just keep an eye out.

By the way we should move the ride to meeting at 630 riding at 7. That way john and prasad can make it to the rides cuz they have longer comutes from work or what not. Just an idea!

-sho

·
Registered
168 Posts
July 18 ride at avalon! - beginners welcome

urayamu said:
yep ,7 sounds good for me too!
cool .. so next monday @ shaffer ... 630 meeting time .. riding by 7 .. email me if your going to go so we can start trading cell numbers .. (i am also trying to develop a list serve for us, becuase it seems we are all about the same skill level, that way we can email each other about rides, we also live fairly close to each other!)

me and prasad (guy w/ the new GF, the other indian guy) are talking about riding avalon on sunday (weather permitting) in the AM. I believe we settled on a 1030 am ride but it isnt def.

If you can make it shoot me an email .. i wont be around all day tmw (july 17th) cuz i am going to cumberland but ill check my email ([email protected]) around 11pm ish .. ill shoot out a final email and def. times around then

Happy trails!

sho

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sunday sounds tempting...i moght go to delaware but i'm not sure yet, if it doesn't fall through i'll go biking with you guys)weather permiting) andrew still sore from thursday ride so it's just me, hope welsh could make it too), 12:30 too early for beer though,hehe

·
Registered
168 Posts
urayamu said:
sunday sounds tempting...i moght go to delaware but i'm not sure yet, if it doesn't fall through i'll go biking with you guys)weather permiting) andrew still sore from thursday ride so it's just me, hope welsh could make it too), 12:30 too early for beer though,hehe
ya but we might still be able to grab lunch! :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts