Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it was a wait but well worth it, beautiful bike and the fit already has her smiling, it's a small and it's decked out with nice stuff too, not blingy but very nice, it has the RP23 and Fox 100 fork, Avid brakes, Shimano drivetrain and a nice she saddle. Any input from fellow Julianna owners would be appreciated, she's coming off an 8 year old HT that fit her great but hoping she gets into more trail riding with the Julianna.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hiccup said:
Is that liquid blue? My favorite color. Looks nice with that fork! :thumbsup:
Yes, it's the color she wanted and waited 3 months for, I guess SC has these frames sitting around bare and then a color is choosen every few weeks(based off demand) and the frames are finished in batches. Guess liquid blue is not too popular, an anodized grey came in a few weeks prior to her's and it was ordered a month later. The white fork goes nicely with the "she" frame I agree

·
Registered
362 Posts
Congrats! That's one good lookin' bike. I used to have to drag my g/f out of bed to ride. Since she got her Juliana, she's the one planning rides. No problems to date beside a bad wheel build. We got custom Pink CK's with Mavic 717's. The builder did a terrible job so we're always truing them. The rear wheel is currently being torn down and built back up with another shop. (Not SC's fault).

·
Tracking up the place
627 Posts
My wifey loves her Julianna, she is getting girls to go ride with her, and when i'm on call:madmax: she goes and rides without me..and comes back says "are you jealous?" with this big sh9t eating grin.. It's all good :thumbsup:

She seems to love to climb on it, she says it climbs better than her GF HKEK..Hers is large Julianna, in the gun metal blue... I think if the weather holds tonight, I may charge a battery for her and we;ll do night ride...moo wahh haaa... My wife complained the first few times about banging pedals, but she is learning the ratchet and and trail awareness for low speed control... Your SO will be begging for rides... and my trick is if i am outside mech on stuff i put hers outside the facing the kitchen window, and it pleads her to go ride...Very nice....Have fun, and don't steal your SO parts... :skep:

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Hey, thanks everyone, my wife really loves the bike, we did a little trail ride today to get the fit and suspension setup. She's been off the bike for a few months cause our daughter inherited her old bike, she was smiling though and thought the bike rode real nice and fits her perfect. Maybe some action shots if I can get a few cool ones, I will try this weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.