Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Does anybody owned juliana bicycle(Santa Cruz) , I d like to here some reviews and planning to get one. Esp furtado sge undo,Joplin, origin, etc.Tnx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
IMG_13891.jpg

I have the 29r Origin. My first "woman's specific" bike. Absolutely love it. Fits great and is fun as hell to ride.

I have the Med frame, I'm 5'7-5"8 ish big girl. Fits like a glove. Ask me specific questions cause I could go on and on about it...

The only thin I changed were the bars, I like wide bars and Yeti grips.

·
7,758 Posts
I looked at them but ended up putting $ down on a Santa Cruz Al 5010 (27.5) instead yesterday. Unlike the same-framed Juliana, the 5010's come with a bunch of build choices instead of one (which I was not that crazy about). The LBS said they might be able to land a Juliana Furtado frame, but it's the same geometry anyhow and I liked the 5010 color better too, plus the package deal on the build is a better value than building up from the frame. YMMV. It will be a few weeks before I can actually ride it, as the bike has to be ordered, and the trails are still closed due to the cr*ppy weather.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have one of the older models Julianas (basically a small Santa Cruz Superlight rebadged) which I bought practically new second hand. Its a lovely light and capable bike and can hit most things I throw at it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts