Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have the actual wieghts verified on the Carbon Juicy Sevens? Avid web site lists them at 395g. I recall a post from Larry at MHC stating you save only about 10 grams with the carbon vs. regular Sevens. Has anyone tried these yet?

I am going with these or the Hope Minis. It seems set up for the minis is critical to eliminate the noise. Avids seem to be less finiky with set up according to the majority of the reviews. Thanks.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Actual weights

RM27 said:
Does anybody have the actual wieghts verified on the Carbon Juicy Sevens? Avid web site lists them at 395g. I recall a post from Larry at MHC stating you save only about 10 grams with the carbon vs. regular Sevens. Has anyone tried these yet?

I am going with these or the Hope Minis. It seems set up for the minis is critical to eliminate the noise. Avids seem to be less finiky with set up according to the majority of the reviews. Thanks.
Front Brake uncut line !!

Juicy 7 Carbon Lever & Caliper w/o pads & Ti Bolts 271
Juicy Pads Stock 23
EBC Green Pads 17
Juicy 7 Rotor 116
Juicy 7 Carbon Front Total 404
Juicy 7 Front Adapter w/o bolts 14 for use on a Reba Fork
Ti Adapter Bolts 6

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spin Cycle said:
Front Brake uncut line !!

Juicy 7 Carbon Lever & Caliper w/o pads & Ti Bolts 271
Juicy Pads Stock 23
EBC Green Pads 17
Juicy 7 Rotor 116
Juicy 7 Carbon Front Total 404
Juicy 7 Front Adapter w/o bolts 14 for use on a Reba Fork
Ti Adapter Bolts 6
Thanks, exactly what asked for, real numbers. Looks like this may be a good option based on the reviews of the regular Juicy's.

On a side note is the rear brake going to be heavier? On the WW site some manufactures show front brake heavier and some show rear brake as more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.