Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking into a full on DH bike and would like to stay with C'dale if possible.

Anyone got any pricing info on the 06 Judges? The local shops are closed fer the holiday and Im just too impatient to wait until Monday.

·
Registered
756 Posts
We were wondering

the same thing. Went to the website and read what they had there,but it's lacking a lot of information. Anyone know the weight? Are there options on componets?

·
Registered
186 Posts
The spec has changed from when they were the Gracia. Only the pro model will have a floating brake link, but it is available for purchase.The parts on the fox model are different also, no X0. I still havent even heard a delivery date, and prices are unknown to us.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
No options.

Other than the brale link. It is stock on the DH model. Spec is changing, as did the name.

There is no pricing available as yet. (nor any delivery dates set.)

If they stick close, there are three models. One with all FOX suspension, one with Manitou suspension, and the DH model with Marzocchi at each end.

If I was in no rush (no pun intended), and wanted to stick with Cannondale, I would go ahead and order one. You can guess at the pricing and be close. (Assume the DH model will run around $4500-5000 USD new.) I put a deposit on my 03 Gemini 1000 without a price set, and only a few of the specs sorted out.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damion said:
Assume the DH model will run around $4500-5000 USD new
Thats what I was afraid of.

Just bought my Prophet 800 in June, and a new 24" BMX in August. I dont think the wife will be very eager to let me drop $4500 on a DH bike.

Ive been looking at a Fetish Cycles DH frame to do a slow build up, which is probably the way I will have to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts