Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fontana races, 1/28/07
Super hard race run crash. Bounced my right hip and side off of a boulder, knocked the wind out of me, couldnt finish my race run, got wheeled down the hill in a shuttle truck, left early, got home, pissed blood! !!! went to hospital on suday afternoon, found out I split my liver and kidney. Just got back from the hospital right now. Please tell me someonegot some pics of that crash.!!!!!!!

Sorry about the DHM pics not being up........ I'm just getting started now.!

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
talk about bad placement of that rock, if that rock wasnt there ud probably be fine. sorry to hear about ur crash man, good luck with healing. though hwo do u heal those injuries?

·
Bum Buzzer
1,992 Posts
good lawd! How did someone manage to get a hi res perfect action sequence of that!!!

I hip checked a rock like that once after a slide out on off camber wet mossy rock (I cleaned it EVERY time before that - at least 20x)

But I made it ok!

Heal up! Crazy!!

·
( o Y o ) 's!!
261 Posts
Daaaaamn, that's hard core. Get well bub.

And those are great shots Mr. Photographer. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to make it out there and see your shots and I buzz by.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.