PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He had just taken one!

·
Registered
562 Posts
KAKAMAN :thumbsup:
Glad you had a good time Brian! You should come out more and hit the heavy with us! Mingus rules!

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
trb2929 said:
The suggestion of removing gear first might provide improved results in future attempts.
So true!

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lostboyz said:
KAKAMAN :thumbsup:
Glad you had a good time Brian! You should come out more and hit the heavy with us! Mingus rules!
Definitely:thumbsup: Got beat up but was still smilin. Everybody at work thought I got attacked by a rabid cat on the loose!

·
AKA shitbird
2,342 Posts
some pictures from me

Awesome to have you along and thanks for the pics! I only took a few pictures, no riding shots. I'll post the others later but here are a few that I liked.

Vegetation Nature Mountainous landforms Natural landscape Highland

Mountainous landforms Bicycle wheel Mountain bike Bicycle tire Bicycle frame

Infrastructure Road Bicycle Bicycle handlebar Bicycle accessory

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Anytime AZdog, next time if you hit the other stuff that 575 might not work. It works for those 2 trails you were on, but you would have more fun on something bigger. Good times.

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
eabos said:
Awesome to have you along and thanks for the pics! I only took a few pictures, no riding shots. I'll post the others later but here are a few that I liked.

View attachment 462251

View attachment 462252

View attachment 462253
why do you and and AzDog got looking like that man!!! I swear that hike a bike was not very nice! But dang I really look like I gotta go hit the porcelin bowl!!! :madman:

Sweet shots of the area and town there also!!!

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
helimech said:
Anytime AZdog, next time if you hit the other stuff that 575 might not work. It works for those 2 trails you were on, but you would have more fun on something bigger. Good times.
Yep, got some things in the works that will fit those trails better!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
dang I've hunted up there a lot and have wanted to go riding there for a while. Looks like good time

1 - 13 of 13 Posts