Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
baggin ho's
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching Roam again (4th time since Sunday) and just happened to notice Jordie Lunn ripping a Sunday?, a 7point and some hardtail (didn't pay much attention to the hardtail as there is only one hardtail in the world to me, my Rock Lobster) Anyway it's nice to see a few IH's in the most hyped MTB movie of the last few years!!

As far as the movie I'd give it a 3 out of 5 the camera angles are pretty sweet and the second part has a unique transition between riders. Definitely worth checking out, but didn't quite live up to the hype.........

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I watched it recently, too and I was surprised that it hadn't been mentioned before by IH fans. Some nice Utah/7point action.:thumbsup: Good stuff. And your right, the transition between riders in the beginning is unique.

toby

·
Just another FOCer
1,371 Posts
Be sure to watch the Crash extra on the DVD as well. He is featured at the end...Ouch!

g-funk said:
I was watching Roam again (4th time since Sunday) and just happened to notice Jordie Lunn ripping a Sunday?, a 7point and some hardtail (didn't pay much attention to the hardtail as there is only one hardtail in the world to me, my Rock Lobster) Anyway it's nice to see a few IH's in the most hyped MTB movie of the last few years!!

As far as the movie I'd give it a 3 out of 5 the camera angles are pretty sweet and the second part has a unique transition between riders. Definitely worth checking out, but didn't quite live up to the hype.........

·
Registered
236 Posts
I saw Ryder up in Whistler yesterday on his 7Point throwing down a no-footed can-can off the last 4x jump. It's got that sweet looking new RS Totem fork on, looking totally at home on the front of that bike.

·
Just another FOCer
1,371 Posts
What, no pictures?!!! :madman:

I saw that Ska Todd posted that the 07 7Point5 will run a 1.5 steer tube 66, but what will the 7Point7 run? :ihih:

jon_boy said:
I saw Ryder up in Whistler yesterday on his 7Point throwing down a no-footed can-can off the last 4x jump. It's got that sweet looking new RS Totem fork on, looking totally at home on the front of that bike.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yeah I'd just done my last run of the day and was catching my breath... didn't even have a camera with me.
I may have spotted Teague there.. a 7point7 with a Roco at the back and Boxxer team up front. He was was ahead in the line up at one point and then I didn't really see him again.

·
Registered
285 Posts
jon_boy said:
Yeah I'd just done my last run of the day and was catching my breath... didn't even have a camera with me.
I may have spotted Teague there.. a 7point7 with a Roco at the back and Boxxer team up front. He was was ahead in the line up at one point and then I didn't really see him again.
Aaaaahhh!!! I've been sighted! :p
I have been up at whister every week for the last month or so, usually tues thru thurs. Yesterday was day 13 so far this season, loving the weather! So nice to go for a morning session, go to the lake for an hour or two in the middle of the day, then hit it up again in the evening :).

·
Registered
655 Posts
SuperT is a nice pic I think. For us on-a-budget types the adjustable compression AND rebound would make it a viable option for slightly longer term before getting something higher end. Good choice!

I suspect the geometry will be unchanged, DD. But on the bright side, if you look at the "Slacked out 7Point" thread there's plenty of people (everyone?) looking for slacker geometry on the 7, so hopefully it'll happen just in time for me to ride the hell out of my current 7, sell it, and get another. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.