Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another nice weekend and a great turn out to hit the blow down on the trails at Stephens State Park. Sunday we got all of the Maze (Pink Trail), Red, Yellow, Red/White and a short segment of the Southern part of the White cleaned up. Right now it looks like most the Park is clear. Over the next few weeks efforts will be made to get to the remainder of the White, Green, Orange and Blue Trails.

Thanks to the following folks that came out to battle the blow down:

Patty Bender
Leslie McGlynn
Rich Zipper
Scott Huyler
Todd Furman
Jack Lux
Joe Scheneck
Steve Filipponi
JP Muholland
Eric Duch

Hope everyone gets out this week to enjoy the great weather we are continuing to have!

Bob and Karen

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks from the Park Superintendant

ALL,

Thanks for all your hard work . I can only imagine how bad the trails were when I look at all our other property. Needless to say I don’t know when we’ll ever catch up. Before you know it we’ll be plowing snow and fixing frozen water pipes! Enjoy a Happy Thanksgiving – you certainly deserve it!

Helen Maurella

·
Make some music
740 Posts
Well done.....

Very Well.... We got alot done after the massive blowdown in Oct. Thanks to all who showed up an d helped.

Fyi....... Tilcon has a somewhat deep water crossing, if you don't want to get your toes wet then ride up Kinney rd. make a right and look for the entrance up onto the railtrail on your right. (the skinny one that goes up on an angle next to the wasted gullie ).

Have fun and enjoy the ride!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts