Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, I have a question. I just purchaced a Joker and have not recived it yet but was wondering how it was for XC riding? I did purchace it for free riding my rock mountain is my XC bike but I just wanted to get others opinions on how it is for like 15 mile rides?

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
ksavage523, if ya have the spare delerios get some lightweight stans wheels choose your hubs, [http://richardsbicycles.com/dir/482/files/index.htm] has ome great options, chuck on some reliable small lightweight UST tyres 2.0/ 2.1 high volume, and go race, you won't win
(or theory should dictate you shouldnt) but you may have the fitness strength etc, but you will have fun and you'll be comfortable as well if the terrain is rough you will have a blast..

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Joker

Just got back from a ride with a buddy on a 6" Joker and he raves about it. Keeps up well with the rest of us on our 5" bikes. He's thinking about replacing it but only with a 7" version of the same frame so that's a good endorsment in my book.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.