Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mixer was on my short lists of bikes to replace my Transition Bandit 29. After demoing the Mixer Enduro with Bobby [email protected] it was a true case of "Shut up and take my money." He sent me a pic of her and she'll be in my hands Thursday. I decided on the Trail model. Build details to follow. Thank you Bobby and thank you Brent for making such awesome bikes.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome to the tribe...very nice Mixer...emerald green DVO/ green decal combo is cool!
Can't ride mine enough, incredible bike!

Is that a DVO Jade?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a Jade, such a smooth shock. I was impressed with every aspect of this bike. For a brief moment I was considering the Enduro with the Jade shock. The Trail will be better suited to the riding I do. Can't wait to build it up.

Here I am picking it up at Foes.

·
Registered
131 Posts
The Trail is awesome...well suited for a wide range of trails - very versatile machine...I'm really surprised & very impressed with how well this bike climbs...I haven't had a chance to really rip it downhill but this bike is extremely stable, smooth and sure footed - carries a ton of speed downhill.

Was totally impressed first ride but the more I ride this bike the more I like it!

Looking fwd to seeing your Mixer build! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Almost done. . . Bike is built up minus the fork. Should have the DVO Diamond mid week and fist ride this weekend. No pics but will post soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts