Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Addicted to 2 wheels
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John Schilling, long time MTBR AZ contributor, inviter of countless rides, AZ bike packing guru and all around good guy, just rode a couple thousand miles of Tour Divide race from Canada to Mexico through the Rockies. He is also a great member of the AZ bike community, helping lots of riders.

Come hear his race story, see the Bike and gear, ask questions, and hang out with other bike nuts at Freeride Bike Co in Gilbert on Friday, August 2nd at 6:30p. Freeride will order some pizzas, you bring your own beer or beverage of choice. The will be cooler with ice.

From John, "Huge shoutout to Brian Morris & Freeride Bikes for reaching out & setting this up. Bring your questions, I'd prefer to have a 2-way dialogue with the group. I'll have a slideshow going in the background, but nobody wants me to blab about all the photos, that's like looking at someone else's vacation pics!! Should be a fun night."

Please RSVP for food. Thank you Brian Morris of Freeride for setting this up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.