Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a shot in the dark, but I'll give it a try.

Does anyone remember the thread about the John Deere jerseys from some time ago? I ordered one for my (*******) self and now some local ******** are interested in getting some. I cannot remember where I ordered my jersey from and I can't seem to track down the old thread. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Want to vent?
654 Posts
Dunno, i do know they sponsor a real cycling team though....google it and maybe you'll get a hit

·
Registered
485 Posts
ill tell you where to start

There is a road team in Athens, GA sponsored by the local John Deer Dealership. They will probably be putting in orders for team clothing soon, so what you should do is call the local shop that they deal with. Sunshine Cycles 706 548 6088 and ask for Jimmy and he might be able to tell you about how to put your grimey ******* hands on such an article. Good Luck.
Heres Mine!

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
niiiice, if you're wearing one of those while cycling on country roads, maybe the ******* pick-up drivers will show you some respect instead of trying to play chicken with you.

·
Registered
485 Posts
nice

cmatcan said:
niiiice, if you're wearing one of those while cycling on country roads, maybe the ******* pick-up drivers will show you some respect instead of trying to play chicken with you.
theory.

·
Alles komt goed!
82 Posts
I am also interested in that John Deere Jersey! altough a New Holland Jersey....
Please tell us if it is possible for us to buy some JD Jerseys

Gijs

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
those jerseys are nice

rryyddeerr said:

Kinda off topic, but have you ever seen one of their bicycles ? They used to give them away free with purchase of a tractor !! A pair for free if you bought a combine.

Attachments

·
Registered
564 Posts
gatman said:
And here I thought it would be green!!

Looks nice though. I sure would like to have one.
a Short sleeve version in the green would be much better!!
There normal jerseys are short sleeve and green and yellow. They ride custom painted green and yellow CSK road bikes.

·
Hoopy Frood
255 Posts
Pactimo

Pactimo used to make them but I don't know if they're available any longer. I saw them on Nashbar a while ago.

They looked like this:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's it!!!

khill said:
Pactimo used to make them but I don't know if they're available any longer. I saw them on Nashbar a while ago.

They looked like this:

That's is the one I am looking for. I will check out nashbar and see if they have any. Where did you get yours?

It is good to know that there are lots of other ******* riders out there!!
Thanks,
Matt

·
Hoopy Frood
255 Posts
Found on google

I don't have one. I just found it on google.

The jersey has been discontinued. The image is from an amazon.com site which used to sell them. Velogear has a similar page:

http://store.velogear.com/jodeje.html

You may be able to contact Pactimo to see if they have any plans to make more or try to find one sitting on someone's shelf.

Good luck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts