Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to my next project. I am on a mission to build the sickest DJ's in Norcal. This is all going down on my homeboys private property deep in the orchards of Gnarcal. The soil we are useing to build the jumps, is the most valuable dirt in the world. It makes the perfect DJ's.
I started 6 days ago, from scratch, and this is where we are sitting now. Normaly, it would take me 2 months to get this far, but thanks to fulltime access to a backhoe, we are building at an insane pace. The jump farm will always remain a secret location, and it will be invitation only.

Meet Joe. Without him, none of this would be possible.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The entrance will be a 12 feet tall, 20 feet long, steel platform, that drops 6 feet into a 6 feet tall dirt landing, that goes into the first set. Not only does Joe farm jumps, but he is also a welder, and a metal worker.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What you see in the pictures is less than a fourth of what we will be building, in the next few weeks. From hips, rollers, wall rides, big dubs, and everything you could imagine, we will incorperate it all into Joes Jump Farm.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Frank is the gaurd dog of the trails. He is always chained to the DJ's, so don't even think about trying to pull a fast one. He is trained to rip the balls off of anyone who is not suposed to be there. He lives off of a diet of beer and bees. We are consuming an insane amount of beer while building this place.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
haha, thats sick...man, this summer and next is going to be an identical story here in e-town...except we got about 2 acres to farm our ****, and we have permanent access to the backhoe/front end loader...and the excess of dirt is going to be insane...we are building a house on my acreage nearby and we are digging the basement startign as soon as the ground thaws

that place is soo sick, and its good to hear of some people building...it is rather dead here in the snow

·
Registered
839 Posts
Mother of all that is holy. I have seen the glory land...and it is good. Outstanding work fellaz! I offer my sister for a one day invitation. :thumbsup:

·
noMAD man
12,227 Posts
Zach, Joe looks a little like Johnny Knoxville of "Jackass" fame...not a slam, just an honest observation.

As always, the jumps you guys build look like some freaking engineers and professional construction crews made them.

Joe's Farm?...what's Joe grow on his farm?...other than PBR empties.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.