Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

JOD and Ditry D's love child delivered safely by Dr. DT!

2K views 26 replies 23 participants last post by  Turtle 1 
#1 ·
The gestation wasn't exactly 9 months, but she's healthy and happy to be home. I think we'll call her Violet Dawn (Ok, lame, but my middle name's Dawn). I've always wanted a child that sparkled the same color as my toe nail polish.

Hopefully I'll take her out and introduce her to the great outdoors soon. I have a feeling she might be a bit skiddish and scared around big rocks though. At least for awhile...

I have more pics...didn't want to distract you to much, I know you're working and all. :confused:

Attachments

See less See more
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
#2 ·
For some reason I can only upload a select few of the pics. The really cool ones it won't take, sorry.

Attachments

#9 ·
rroeder said:
Beautiful, good to see you back on track JOD. So are you bringing everything over from the Burner?
Yeah, except the juicy breaks (5's) and maybe shorter stem :)rolleyes:) and bigger bars. I'll use the pink headset, same wheels (silver CK), and the AM1 with black lowers (no flesh color). I'll be gone for a week, so maybe when I come home it will be built up for me (hint, hint Steve).

I was having the same problem as zilla with getting the real color to show with the camera. I guess I don't have the right skills. She's prettier and sparkleyier (I really don't have the patience to spell those two words - forgive me, it's been a long time since 4th grade spelling) in real life!

JOD

#17 ·
Aloha JOD,

Sure is great to hear from you. Sure is great to see the progress!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you. The little one looks so clean and fresh!!! You take it easy and hope to see you and the little guy out on the trail!!!!

Much Aloha!!!

g

#19 ·
Winston said:
Nice JOD, but please no more topless photos of Dirty Dabber:

Photo by HucklerMark
Danggitt...I told JOD I don't want any topless shots of me to show up, but knowing how JOD works she'll throw me, Aqua or anybody else under the bus in a heartbeat just to get a stir. I should've erased the pics early this morning cause the camera doesn't do the violet sparkle any justice -- and yeeessss I do need to get out and git some sun.:)

Winston, there was lack of commitment but I'll get it done this weekend hopefully.

And oh, one last thing...major thanks for DT and the awesome crew at Turner for all their help -- great company and great people.:thumbsup:

D

#20 ·
we have a match! nice work skullcrack. damn shame for dirty though.

congrats to the proud parents. julie, i cant tell ya how happy i am to have followed yer progress thus far and see ya so close to gettin back to life as you choose. just a matter of days till yer on the bike by the sounds of things. isnt that a cool feelin? the help and support at home and in yer perverbial neighborhood doesnt hurt much either does it? yer almost there sweety! were all pullin for the day that beauty of a bike is trail bound with her momma, just as it should be.

#23 ·
JOD that's a awesome color! YOU GO GIRRRRRLLLL!!! How the hell did you get your toenails PC'd?

I found the only way to capture the sparkle is to use no flash, and shoot from an angle. A hand held worklight helps too.

And tell DD to put some friggin clothes on... what the heck is it with you Westies and exposure? You, DD, Aqua El Ching.... geeze!:D

#24 ·
Jewell of D(enial) said:
The gestation wasn't exactly 9 months, but she's healthy and happy to be home. I think we'll call her Violet Dawn (Ok, lame, but my middle name's Dawn). I've always wanted a child that sparkled the same color as my toe nail polish.

Hopefully I'll take her out and introduce her to the great outdoors soon. I have a feeling she might be a bit skiddish and scared around big rocks though. At least for awhile...

I have more pics...didn't want to distract you to much, I know you're working and all. :confused:
Diggit!!! Congrats on the cool frame!

Those "proud-parent" photos are somewhat disturbing, though... :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.