Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Instead of cowering in fear that our trails will be taken away. Let's see how it would be if we could have it our way.

Hence black diamond DH runs, Northshore style ladder's and drops to rival some of Canada's best. Groomed, burmed, twisting singletrack, DJ area/Pump track. Sportsbar with fave brew's on tap and live video of your runs on flat screens. Lets see anything else I'm forgetting????

Anyway....one can dream right?

·
aka baycat
8,480 Posts
OK Kevin, I know you mentioned this when we went riding at JMP a few weeks backs. And been thinking about it.

Horse Stables be a DJ or Pump Track. All those fallen logs could be set-up a la Demo. A few more tight, flowy, singletracks with lots of railroad ties.

Or I am all for a brewery up there!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
How bout a baby stroller slalom!! With some granola dude swinging a stick at ya in every berm. And then we could stack a few Sierra club members up like logs for a log jump. A few rangers armed with paint ball pistols, instead of lasers...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.