Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,633 Posts
Maybe you should post on the Norcal forum, You'll probably get a pretty good response, make sure to mention that it's going to be a shuttle run, and lots of skidding.

Might make this one, have some sort of social thing going on with the little women. Have to check and see if it's sat. or sun. Or, I might go to the Fontana race. Depends if I can find some one to share the excruciating drive down.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,315 Posts
Tim F. said:
Maybe you should post on the Norcal forum, You'll probably get a pretty good response, make sure to mention that it's going to be a shuttle run, and lots of skidding.

Might make this one, have some sort of social thing going on with the little women. Have to check and see if it's sat. or sun. Or, I might go to the Fontana race. Depends if I can find some one to share the excruciating drive down.
is that right? where ya from dude, we could always arange someplace to meet, I dunno if my parents would be down but ill c,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
anyone want to ride pacifica on sat or sunday? looks like a blast over there. i should be home friday night so could do anytime either day. poh u should come out to, i could pick ya up on my way across the bay or something
 

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
Joined
·
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ScottJensen said:
anyone want to ride pacifica on sat or sunday? looks like a blast over there. i should be home friday night so could do anytime either day. poh u should come out to, i could pick ya up on my way across the bay or something
would love to go over to pacifica sometime... but i need to get my suspension dialed in... And Chaparal and the stairs at JMP seems like the place to do it for me... You should comeone over to JMP
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
I'm in

Not to hijack your thread or anything mrpecussive, but sounds good.
Had to check the NFL schedule. The Ravens are playing Saturday afternoon so I'm good but I'll have to be back by 4:30 on Sunday for the Pats and Chargers.
 

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
Joined
·
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
kevlau said:
Not to hijack your thread or anything mrpecussive, but sounds good.
Had to check the NFL schedule. The Ravens are playing Saturday afternoon so I'm good but I'll have to be back by 4:30 on Sunday for the Pats and Chargers.
NFL Nerdie... hahahahaha

Looks like we're gonna have a big DH group for Saturday... :)
 
1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top