Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
We're sorry

The number you have dialed has been changed to an unpublished number. :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Jake Pay said:
Ride-on dude..............Linky no worky.........So I'll wait to see it once ya got that puppy

Did you get new pedals yet?

Jake
He hooked me up with some platforms and clipless pedals, his clipless shoes, manitou pump for the front fork and a presta pump for the tires, water bottle mount, bag and tire levers. It was a really great deal.

I'll upload those photos onto my photobucket in a bit.

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jirotrom said:
He hooked me up with some platforms and clipless pedals, his clipless shoes, manitou pump for the front fork and a presta pump for the tires, water bottle mount, bag and tire levers. It was a really great deal.

Xmas in July

·
Registered
98 Posts
mrpercussive said:
Welcome to the family... XD The Atlas is a darn nice frame... It'll do anything and everything you can throw at it...

Are we gonna be seeing you jumping cars soon? XD
Hopefully, I haven't done stuff like that since I was a kid... I really miss it hence why I'm getting into bikes again, granted I've never owned anything at this level.

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
I would recommend a hitch rack where you are not suspending the bike on the frame the Thule T2 is awesome but if your budget wont allow go for the Performance one. :thumbsup:

http://www.performancebike.com/shop/profile.cfm?SKU=22745&subcategory_ID=4411

Gear, Camelbak Mule with a 100oz bladder, multi tool, spare tube, Sram master link, Cliff bars, Cliff Gel, mini pump, First Aid Kit, PayDay bar, rear derailleur hanger thats a good start. :cornut:

·
Registered
98 Posts
dogonfr said:
I would recommend a hitch rack where you are not suspending the bike on the frame the Thule T2 is awesome but if your budget wont allow go for the Performance one. :thumbsup:

http://www.performancebike.com/shop/profile.cfm?SKU=22745&subcategory_ID=4411

Gear, Camelbak Mule with a 100oz bladder, multi tool, spare tube, Sram master link, Cliff bars, Cliff Gel, mini pump, First Aid Kit, PayDay bar, rear derailleur hanger thats a good start. :cornut:
ooo thanks for the recommendations... I'll post my findings soon, Does that rack fit on a Honda accord?

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
jirotrom said:
ooo thanks for the recommendations... I'll post my findings soon, Does that rack fit on a Honda accord?
I forgot to mention you will need a hitch for that which is another couple hun so a better alternate would be a roof rack trying to keep the price within reason. I would highly recommend one that you dont have to remove the front wheel something like this one. :thumbsup:

http://www.yakima.com/racks/bike-racks/product/8002084/king-cobra.aspx

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
mrpercussive said:
You've got a lot of wood right there... time to start building some ramps??? XD
You need to start reading the thread so you don't come off like
you're smokin' dummy dust
:madman:

jirotrom said:
Me said:
Ride-on dude...Linky no worky...So I'll wait to see it once ya got that puppy
jiro said:
mrpercussive said:
You've got a lot of wood right there... time to start building some ramps??? XD

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.