Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Where is my mind?
1,130 Posts
http://trails.mtbr.com/cat/united-states-trails/trails-florida/trail/PRD_167490_4540crx.aspx

Never did it myself, but this is posted in the trail review section:

Summary:
I (JCOTTON) live by these trails and they are on private land.I built them and maintain them.there is about 9 miles of single track,consisting of 60 year old phosphate hills,lots of uphills and drops.I can take a few mtb's in to ride,but the owners do not want the responsibility of someone getting hurt or lawsuits.If anyone is interested in riding, call me at (863)512-0346.Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
last that I heard was that the land was sold and all the stuff from the trail was moved to TOE. I heard this 2 weeks ago, but have no idea as to when this happened if at all. Sorry for not being specific, but this is all that I know.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Most of the trail got damaged by hurricane charley 2 years ago. Been some work done to get it re-opened, but most of it is still not ride-able. Work is ongoing to get it re-opened, but it is on private land, so it is hard to organize large groups to help out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.