Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a few people to agree to a ride in Thorpe tomorrow (Saturday). Quick -- I need to suggest a good trail to spend about 3 hours on.

Just did Standard (I know, I know) last weekend and if there really are LEGAL trails to ride that are just as good, I really want to try it. Looking into that "bobs option" from the previous thread. What else is there? What would you ride?

There are about 6 of us going and we're looking for the most technical/challenging trail to ride. Suggestions? Please limit them to either trails you can provide directions to, or trails we can get photocopied maps of at Blue Mt. Sports.

Thanks....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Rode Deer Path over the weekend. Pretty lame except for the most fun rock garden I've ever ridden (the "boulder field" section) and the most ridiculously tough 30-yard stretch of rock garden I've ever seen (If you've ridden there, you know which one I'm talking about).

·
wheeler
595 Posts
:D :D yea that one was a blast.. thanks to dankilling ;) the 8in' of rear susp. really smoothed out the edges :D :D now it's time to run in on the SS :rolleyes:
yea dat's right, my girl and I are coming down again..

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
this week????Ugh, that will hurt- Im doing 24 hours of Allamuchy tomorrow and Sunday, so I will be completely dead Monday. If you guys want to come down to Bethlehem tuesday evening, that might work....let me know

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.