Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it's safe to say that the 29er movement is no longer on the bubble and that the staff at MBA have been converts to the wheel size. Here's the latest review of our Jet 9. We're proud parents for sure.

Chris and Steve
Niner Bikes

Attachments

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Wow, major review stoke :thumbsup: Guess the 29er movement is main stream now :skep: Like we needed their approval, but I guess it's a good thing and will encourage manufacturers to come on board who haven't already.

That statement "Niner's JET9 bridges the gap between nimble feel of the 26" cross country bike and brings with it the 29er's superior speed and stability on rough terrain", couldn't have been written better if the best PR firm in the world had been on the job ;)

Oh and that Trek is definitely FUGLY and way over branded :rolleyes:

·
^ That's what I do
747 Posts
I just discovered MBA today. I just moved back to college (took a year off) and I checked out two LBSs today. I took some brochures that they were giving away, and the guy said I could take some old magazines too. So I picked up 3 issues of MBA, July, August and September 2008. It looks like a good magazine too. :)

·
Banned
7,930 Posts
Jimmy Mac, the Editor over at MBA gets some really fine rides to play on, like that Niner JET. It's his job!

I had an unexpected pleasure of him showing up on a ride on New Years Eve. He was doing a test ride on a Haro dinglespeeder at the time. Someday, I'd like to add a Niner RIP 9 to the picture, sometime.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts