Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Ha ha ha...great.

Fantastic picture there mate, looks like fun.:thumbsup:

but, ANYONE who would get all in a tiss-was:mad: over the "jesus" reference, should pull their head out of their mindswiped rear posterior:ciappa: .

Jesus is DEAD...deal with it!!!!

now, back to MTB riding, GREAT pic there was that Hilarious Clitton walking on the water or that of your dog (?)...resemblence is hard too pick out. I have to get these metaphorical glasses checked out some day.

Now...that should spark a few responses...:madmax:

he he he:D

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...thats funny...jesus is alive...ha ha ha, back to MTB riding, he he he.:skep: What does he tell you when you speak to him...? Because you should ask him to speak to some of the jesuits, or some of the chaps over in islam, you know, have a meeting as such and talk some sense into them...oh hang on, thats just a perception of reality though, would'nt work.

Glen Campbell said:
Correction, Jesus is alive I talk to him every day. Now lets get back to mountain bike talk. great pic.:thumbsup:
Ahh...yes, wrenchmonkey, I can see the light mate. There it is hey...it is a dog. That was a trick photo I think. Mabe the dog is reincarnated...

But in all sincerety, where was the pic taken knobularlife...?

Shookum, that vid was great...I think YouTube has a fair amount of religious

Attachments

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Boater (aka knobbz aka lizard slayer) is the antichrist and only his dog can defeat him and save the world.

Sim4U ya know that most people think that chastising people for their beliefs is more annoying than someone who's thumping.

For what it's worth.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Its obvious where this is going...so I will simply state that both you spoocum, and I are entitled to our beliefs, as is everyone...my feeling towards your statement is that, ;) your statement is an oxymoron!!!! And further to the point, religion GREATLY offends me on SO many levels that it boggles the mind.

But...we can save this debate for the "religiois flock" threads. I am in fear that this thread has already been damaged by.....................

Sorry to side track the thread with this idiotic religious banter, but when that chap said that he talks to Jesus:aureola: :eek:ut: , he just blew my tollerance threashold.:thumbsup:...POP!!!!

And skookum...on this site, my name states "Sim2u" which is in no way refered to as "same 2 you"...it has other meanings behind it although nothing biblical ha ha ha.:D :D

Skookum said:
Sim4U ya know that most people think that chastising people for their beliefs is more annoying than someone who's thumping.

For what it's worth.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Looks like a great group of guys there wrench...where in washington is that mate, sorry I am not a local there but the area looks really nice. what are the trails conditions like out there...? Loamy soil, nice root trails with some semi-nice sized jumps and single track...?:thumbsup:

Wrench Monkey said:
If you look real hard you will see the water walking dog.

·
Registered
341 Posts
WOW! One word can really throw off a thread. My head is still spinning from all of the Jesus talk. Boy,I better not bring up politics. Ha Ha.
Any way back to bikes.
The trail is Banner forest near Port Orchard. Good ride,good trail conditions,good company and good beer with a good lunch. What more can you ask for.
We did 15 miles and there is still more out there. I only ride there about once a year,but I like it more each time.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Wow...yeah very nice. In asking this, I think I already know the answere, but ask away I will, "is that a highly regulated area" being a national ferest as such...?

What more can you ask for...well, a beautiful woman giving you the beer in a very slavish manner would be entertaining...(insert cheeky smile)

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Actually that is funny...could be taken several different way there...bada bing bada boom:D

NICE bear.

Actually here in J-Land, we usually wear bear bells on our seat posts to scare the bear...:thumbsup: Does it work...(?) Ill let you know when I meet one.;)

Skookum said:
aha now that's funny, so i say good night....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.