Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Gripshift said:
So what's up with Jersey prices? Does anyone offer a decent Jersey for >$40?
Sure. for > $40 you can get the best of the best and pretty much anything you want. i myself am partial to the Trek Discovery team jersey Lance wears. that will set you back $100... :D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Gripshift said:
I have a couple of $20 jerseys from Performance. Three pockets, long zipper, no silly graphics. (WHO is going to spend $75 on a Cookie Monster jersey?)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Do you have a Target store in your area?

If you have a Target store in your area, you can check out some of the jerseys they have in their sporting clothes section. I've picked up quite a few jerseys there, none for more than $15, including long sleeve ones. They are generally available in blue, gray or white and don't look like anything special, but they do the job. I honestly can't tell that much difference between them and the expensive ones. They even had some coolmax ones there a couple of years ago.

Also, don't forget about rei-outlet.com. Plenty of good deals there if you check frequently. And free shipping if you happen to have a local REI store.

Good luck,

MTBmoose
Spokane, WA

Gripshift said:

·
Do It Yourself
5,720 Posts
Gripshift said:
I usually wear coolmax t-shirts but if you want an official "bike jersey" try Voler at velowear.com. They have several inexpensive options for jersey and shorts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.