Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
JORBA: Six Mile Run
428 Posts
Its just free

I just order some gu packs from them. The shipping comes up free without a coupon code. The coupon code for 10% off 100 bucks or more (code 6001709) worked with my small order as well. Type it in and see if it works, even if your order under 100 bucks.

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Normally Jenson doesn't have overall free shipping on orders, they do however have free shipping on certain items which can make the entire order have free shipping if it's a large enough item.

stumped04 said:
How does one get free shipping at Jenson??

order limit??

·
Registered
96 Posts
What items. .

offer free shipping? How does one go about finding the items that offer free shipping. I need to place a small order and would like to take advantage of the free shipping if possible. Heck, I might need that particular items that offers free shipping.

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
BigBlue said:
offer free shipping? How does one go about finding the items that offer free shipping. I need to place a small order and would like to take advantage of the free shipping if possible. Heck, I might need that particular items that offers free shipping.
You have to look or find a banner ad on another site. It is usually for something like a helmet or fork. Not offered all the time and I do not know if it covers the whole order.

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
It doesn't cover the whoel order, but if the other items are small enough the free shipping for that one product could be enough. If not the free shipping is deducted from the total shipping for the order. Free shipping is cancelled when you price match an item, so be careful on price matching and make sure it's worth it - you might price match and save $5, but the free shipping was worth $10 si in actuality you've lost $5. Think my Bell Slant helmet had free shipping, but that doesn't apply to international orders and I price matched it and saved $10.

shiggy said:
You have to look or find a banner ad on another site. It is usually for something like a helmet or fork. Not offered all the time and I do not know if it covers the whole order.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.