Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
where did you find that ...I was looking for it ..

where can you do that, I was looking around for it and i dont see anything you can put down the codes....

where ?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ogre said:
where can you do that, I was looking around for it and i dont see anything you can put down the codes....

where ?
in the checkout procedure there is a little box you check and enter the code.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Catalog

FrontRanger said:
Just noticed you can enter a coupon code on their website. Anyone ever seen one for them?
Their catalog has a code on it that is supposed to apply certain discounts. I tried it and it made no difference in the order price.

O

·
0 Posts
Called and asked ...

I called the customer service yesterday after I plaed an order, I asked him about the coupon code thing and there is no such a thing..that code thing is the reference number tha they do at the catalog.

I asked and asked twice and said there is nothing on the site that has a coupon thing..

but if you are seeing something, where is that since i went through two check out in last four days and I didnt see anything that prompts to have a coupon or code entered ...

my .02 cents...

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ogre said:

but if you are seeing something, where is that since i went through two check out in last four days and I didnt see anything that prompts to have a coupon or code entered ...

my .02 cents...
this is what I was referring to

Attachments

·
Sofa King We Todd Did
2,262 Posts
That is not a discount code. That is merely a tracking code so that Jenson can track where their orders are coming from.

O

·
0 Posts
I see what you mean, I just cleaned the cache and I saw that

I double checked and I dont see any changes, Just like I said after speaking with the guy on the phone in the cusmtomor service saying that its a way of them tracking..

excuse me for my poor english, Im "WASTED" and I dont feel like thinking...

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SpinWheelz said:
That is not a discount code. That is merely a tracking code so that Jenson can track where their orders are coming from.

"Entering a special price code is optional, but helps us serve you better and offer <b><i>lower prices</i></b> on a variety of merchandise" just sounds a little misleading. No big deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts