Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone hearing if the shipment of Jeffsey's is actually showing up this week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Danger Zone
284 Posts
I just got an email today saying expected ship date is September 18 for the ones that say September 13 on the website, but of course it could always be delayed. This matches what I was told last week when I called as well.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I ordered in April with a available date of early August, I believe the 9th.

I've twice been told the delivery has been delayed.

First delayed to 8/30 then on August 23rd was told it was delayed until "around mid September"

Very frustrating.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I ordered in April with a available date of early August, I believe the 9th. I've twice been told the delivery has been delayed. First delayed to 8/30 then on August 23rd was told it was delayed until "around mid September" Very frustrating.
This is pretty insane! I'm surprised you have not changed your mind and decided to get a different bike instead. Are the Jeffsys so popular that YT cannot meet the demand?

·
Registered
103 Posts
This is pretty insane! I'm surprised you have not changed your mind and decided to get a different bike instead. Are the Jeffsys so popular that YT cannot meet the demand?
I am getting really close. Too many options!

Yeti 5.5
Evil Following MB
Evil Calling
Santa Cruz Hightower

·
Danger Zone
284 Posts
The YT site now shows the AL One 29 and AL Two 29 as "in stock" for the first time in several months, so that's certainly good news.

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,318 Posts
The CF pro showed 10/11 I believe when I checked before the sold out sign went up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
"Thanks for the order. We are stoked that you will be riding a YT. The estimated availability date of your bike is 9/18. This is the date when we expect to be able to ship the bikes out from our offices. Please be advised that availability dates are not guaranteed, and delays frequently occur. These bikes are a few days behind schedule, but should be ready to ship early next week. "

Hoping for a shipping notification today, but I do not expect one, really. Can't wait!

·
Registered
103 Posts
"Thanks for the order. We are stoked that you will be riding a YT. The estimated availability date of your bike is 9/18. This is the date when we expect to be able to ship the bikes out from our offices. Please be advised that availability dates are not guaranteed, and delays frequently occur. These bikes are a few days behind schedule, but should be ready to ship early next week. "

Hoping for a shipping notification today, but I do not expect one, really. Can't wait!
Which model did you order?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just called and talked to "Ray". He said that the shipment coming on cargo ships has landed in Oakland however is taking longer to clear customs due to the size of the shipment. It was supposed to clear yesterday, it didn't. He expects it to clear today, 1 day shipment to Reno and a quick turn around to the consumer from there. From Arizona, expecting it early next week.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got my shipping confirm around 130pm today, FedEx began tracking it shortly after. I have an estimated delivery on Wednesday!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts