Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received mt Jeep comanche x as a gift last year and just started riding regularly and im wondering what kind of quality bike these are so i dont try anything too big and break it.i :)dont have the money to buy a new bike. If anyone has any good/bad stories about my bike i would like to hear them. :)

·
A Real Winner.
863 Posts
Jeep bicycles are made by a company called Cycle Source Group out of. . .China! I'm not sure of your particular bike, but really, a bike is a bike at first. If you really get into the sport, maybe your should step up to a higher class bike, although, there is still a good chance the frame will be made in China. From what I could find about the Commanche, it looks pretty entry level, so it may not have the highest grade parts. I've never heard of any complaints of the Jeep bikes, and they do make some higher end bikes too. So, to answer your question, yeah it is an ok bike. If you get into mountain biking, you *should* step it up a notch. Not that I'm a bike snob or anything.

·
Bikes in jeans
2,355 Posts
I saw some of these on ebay for really cheap. The frame may be worth building up if you are looking to do that, but as for the bike itself, I'd say it isn't much more than a glorified walmart bike. Just my opinion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts