Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at everyone's pictures and am getting jealous; the lush green forests, the cool highland mountains, the damp grassy hills. Here I am in Arizona in the hot, dusty desert thinking how nice it looks to be riding on a nice dirt trail, shaded by some trees, in the cool weather. So I decided to post some pictures from my recent rides here in Phoenix in hopes to make some of you jealous in return.:D Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Too many Sedonuts...
1,512 Posts
Mmmmm....singletrack with consequences. So much more exciting that way. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
763 Posts
I'll trade my tress for your desert, well at least for a little while anyway. That trail looks awesome, I'd rip it. Thanks for sharing.

·
Born With A Tail
238 Posts
The National Trail is one of the best there is. But the best way to see PHX is in your rearview mirror- especially if you're headed to Sedona or Flagstaff to ride. Try to find Damfino in Sedona. It is definitely an classic.

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Riding SoMo on Friday after the big rain we had was like riding in Atlanta. Except for the scenery.

Attachments

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Ahh the desert! my kind of riding! thanks for sharing:cool: :cool:..here's a few pix from our desert.
RCC

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
M-Train said:
The National Trail is one of the best there is. But the best way to see PHX is in your rearview mirror- especially if you're headed to Sedona or Flagstaff to ride. Try to find Damfino in Sedona. It is definitely an classic.
I'm definately going to try and get up to Sedona, Flagstaff and Prescott soon. I have been meaning to do so this summer but every time I get ready to go the forcast is for thunderstorms. Mountainbiking is a great excuse for weekend adventures to various parts of the state. I'm looking forward to it and when I go I'll take my camera.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Great pics, thanks for sharing! I wouldn't trade my woodsy trails hidden from the sun for your desert, but I wouldn't mind being able to ride there once in a while.

And where ever you fall, it's going to HURT.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
RCC said:
Ahh the desert! my kind of riding! thanks for sharing:cool: :cool:..here's a few pix from our desert.
RCC
I miss this area. Started MTB riding at ABQ NM and loved those trails. Now PHX is a completely different desert.:thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing guys

·
Yay! Bikes !
1,761 Posts
SoMo Addict said:
So I decided to post some pictures from my recent rides here in Phoenix in hopes to make some of you jealous in return.:D Enjoy.
Mission accomplished.

I love those trails. Maybe this Winter ....

·
Registered
148 Posts
Good stuff, thanks. Some of those trails look too advanced for my current skill level, but I'm sure I'll find something. Love those little lizards.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
TLL said:
Your trees look funny . . .
Yeah, what's with all those pointy things.
Spent a week in Pheonix in March. South Mnt is more fun than a bottle of scotch and half a dozen hookers. It got up to 68 here today, how you doin'?:D

·
Afric Pepperbird
4,752 Posts
I used to live in Tucson. Man, I don't miss it for a second. Nor do I miss those huge, Palo Verde beetles creeping about at night.

Beautiful country at times, though. For certain.

·
livin' the dream......
1,941 Posts
For being in a large metro are (phx) we really do have some awesome riding here. You won't be dissapointed! Somo rules!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts