Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,875 Posts
I can't do too early on Sat. I'm working in the AM (i had today off).

It looks like 12 is the earliest I can get to that location. I can definitely ride, but we also have thunderstorms that may pop up later. Today was fine untill about 3-4pm.

I have sunday wide open.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jayem said:
I can't do too early on Sat. I'm working in the AM (i had today off).

It looks like 12 is the earliest I can get to that location. I can definitely ride, but we also have thunderstorms that may pop up later. Today was fine untill about 3-4pm.

I have sunday wide open.
Jayem if your up for it we will meet you at that intersection at 12:30 and you can take us on your trails.
We are going to hit up PVriders practice trail in the am then brake for lunch in prescott then meet you at noon:thumbsup: what do you think? later

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,875 Posts
Ok, sounds good. There's really only one other trail that drops towards prescott, two others drop onto the 104 fireroad to the south. There is stuff on the east side, but right now it's closed due to fire restrictions.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,875 Posts
So I did the math. Turns out that one lightning strike was about 500-1000' away if it was 1/2 to 1 second from when we saw it, which seems about right. Electric funeral.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jayem said:
So I did the math. Turns out that one lightning strike was about 500-1000' away if it was 1/2 to 1 second from when we saw it, which seems about right. Electric funeral.
Ya the MOOTS rider told the ENDURO dude " I hope it hits you and not me":eekster: . That was close. Later.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,875 Posts
And my cell phone is broke.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.