Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
I have an application that I have developed over the past year now available for purchase.
It was originally designed to handle Enduro specific events but I have since added support for gun start lap races.
Below is a brief summary of the application. If you need more info please contact me directly @ [email protected]
There is some more info on my website with screen shots.
JAS Timing & Scoring
I am working on getting more detailed info up there soon.

• Real Time Event Results!
  • Manage multiple series and events within those series.
  • Supports two different hardware packages ( Sportident & IMPINJ Speedway RFID Readers) I am currently adding support for additional hardware platforms for free by request.
  • Import event racer pre-reg via csv directly into your event.
  • Team & Roster Management
  • Classes
  • Custom Points tables per class. Both event points and series points reports. Ability to score racers top X races in the season.
  • Custom points tables for team points calculation. Both event points and series points reports. Ability to score configurable number of races for the season.
  • Additional real time results display window that cycles through all classes for Large Screen race results display. Finally no more racers asking me what their times were!! Look at the screen and see for yourself.
  • Handles ties automatically based on previous stage or previous lap
  • Deals with multiple punches, missed start finish punches and cheaters automatically based on how you configure the application.
  • Over 20 + reports overall. Examples: Results by Class,Results - All Classes, Individual Stage Results Stage Transfer Times, etc.
  • Most reports exportable to csv.
  • Always adding new features by request.

A little background on how it started. I volunteer as treasurer for our local mtb club. We ran a few enduro races as fundraisers and doing the results via a spreadsheet and a few other methods that were handed to me were down right painful and a bit stressful to say the least. So I took what I learned from running these races and also being a racer myself to make my days timing a race much more enjoyable. I know there are a few here already using this application so references are also available upon request. I will have some posted to my website at some point as well.

·
Registered
104 Posts
We have been working with JAS over the past couple of months to better our timing at the Eastern States Cup enduro's. With Jason's help we have been able to work together with his program to get the most out of our Sportident timing system. I think the racers will really enjoy all the added features and quicker results at the end of the race day.

Thanks Jason and anyone who is timing enduro or stage racing events should talk to him.

As enduro grows, so does the need for more accurate and efficient timing, these events are not easy to time. JAS just made it easier.

·
Registered
82 Posts
We timed our first enduro with our new Sportident system and JAS software and it worked great.

The racers and race director were stoked to get instant results.

We have another enduro to time next month and will get try to get some video of the system in action.

·
Registered
104 Posts
not sure if this thread is still alive BUT

NOSTALGIA: I have emailed you in need of some help for an MTB Enduro event this weekend in AUSTRALIA using SI equipment. hopefully you can help

·
Registered
104 Posts
I cannot express my total amazement at the JAS Timing System and Jason Shivok's commitment to making this system work for our GE event here in NSW Australia. 2 x 3hr setup seesions via remote link from Pennsylvania USA @ 8am EST to Nowra Australia @ 12midnite, we loggeed some solid hours getting the system working right.

On the day was SO SO SO easy. We had 58 riders turn up and 10min briefing to teach them the correct way to use the timing chips and the rest was "just a great day riding the trails".

Thanks again Jason, chat soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts