Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy new year all. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

New year, new decade. Post up your action shots for January. :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Been riding mostly alone so no real action shots, but still January winter shots :)

The Nic:

Terrain shot, really nice snow to ride on. Also notice the low sun, this is half past 2 p.m...

And on a lake, notice the tracks on the hill in the background :)

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet shots, was about to head out an it is pissing with rain, first rain in weeks... Had the FMXTB & the FR ready to go, may hold off and ride the AC 29er..... No good structures and jumpies in the wet (whimp I know).......

LOL = Got the DJ bike ready last night, went for a spin and forgot it had no front disk, hit the front brake for a play and hello, no one home, my shin is not looking good..... Those flats got me again.....

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The weather finally cleared up today, trails were greasy lets say, well the mud was....

Only one action shot, and not clear either.... Had a good fall off on a long skinny log down a hill too.. LOL

The bike slid along way down, I didnt... ;)

·
'All over it!'
1,106 Posts
Hey Jon, nice vids there. Woburn looks relatively dry and good going - I will make a point of getting down there in the new year.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Its bone dry mate - best place to ride while the going is wet - some really interesting progressive stuff being built as well - nice pics Whafe - looks damm greasy after that rain

·
the train keeps rollin
3,214 Posts
Hey Whafe cool shots, so you prefer the 26" Nicolai for this type of riding? Can you get away riding the 29" bike on drops and skinnies?

·
'All over it!'
1,106 Posts
@ mikael_nr1 - looks like a lot of fun, although the dog would have been breakfast. I loved that part where your front wheel disappeared resulting in an 'over the bars incident'. Great video, thanks for sharing

·
Registered
506 Posts
lornibear said:
@ mikael_nr1 - looks like a lot of fun, although the dog would have been breakfast. I loved that part where your front wheel disappeared resulting in an 'over the bars incident'. Great video, thanks for sharing
Hehe yeah that was bit of a surprise there ;) A perfect OTB :)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Dipper, Is that a new demo bike? and what's the deal with the 'kill chord'? is that to stop yer legs spinning when (not if) you part company with it :D .

dipper said:
this is as close to biking as we're going to get. went to go boarding today but the roads are shut! can't win.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
should get up the cairngorms this week. been at the lecht the last 2 days as it's better for the kids learning. hopefully the wind doesnt get up as that often ruins cairngorm.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts