Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
tigerdog said:
Also want to give props to the XINTE crew for their site and all they do.
Count me in!!

Yeah... Xinte guys have made big contributions to our sport at least at the Chiluca area.

If we could only have a group like that at every riding area, we would have more fantastic trails!

·
Me hates pinchflat
2,415 Posts
That sounds pretty good. Especially cus its FREE :eek:. I don't know if I can go, since the level required is "intermedios", which says that you have been riding for 1 year or so. I have only been riding for about half a year almost every saturdays and sundays.

·
Now with 3 more inches!
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
545cu4ch said:
That sounds pretty good. Especially cus its FREE :eek:. I don't know if I can go, since the level required is "intermedios", which says that you have been riding for 1 year or so. I have only been riding for about half a year almost every saturdays and sundays.
It's fairly long, but I think we can just take it easy and go at our own pace. It starts early so there's lots of time.

If you ride every Sat. and Sun. I'm sure you'll be able to handle it.

·
Bike to the Bone...
8,290 Posts
I would like to go to this ride, but I think that it will be too hard for me after the Lupe-Reyes marathon. I think that this ride is the same ride we did last year with the low tree episode, plus some more miles, so I'm not sure how I'll handle. Probably I'll see which condition I'm in next weekend and then decide on this.

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
rzozaya1969 said:
I would like to go to this ride, but I think that it will be too hard for me after the Lupe-Reyes marathon.
WTH???!!!??!??!??!??

Are you... aaaarghhh.... runnnniiinnnggg??? That's "demode" since the human being invented missiles (stones, axes, arrows, bullets) and we stopped running away from bigger predators... :D

Good luck!

·
Bike to the Bone...
8,290 Posts
Warp2003 said:
WTH???!!!??!??!??!??

Are you... aaaarghhh.... runnnniiinnnggg??? That's "demode" since the human being invented missiles (stones, axes, arrows, bullets) and we stopped running away from bigger predators... :D

Good luck!
Hey, never heard of the Lupe-Reyes Marathon in Mexico? It's a pretty big event that most mexican participate in. The nice thing about it is that there's a lot of places where you can 'run' it and it's hard to decide on the winner...

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hi, I would be coming from the Observatorio area, maybe I can find a bus that goes to Espiritu Santo from the terminal, I'll ask tomorrow! In the meantime if someone that passes this area could give me a ride I would be glad to accept, payment in beer offered...

·
Bike to the Bone...
8,290 Posts
arivas said:
Hi, I would be coming from the Observatorio area, maybe I can find a bus that goes to Espiritu Santo from the terminal, I'll ask tomorrow! In the meantime if someone that passes this area could give me a ride I would be glad to accept, payment in beer offered...
If I decide to go, maybe we could met at the Santa Fe area and then go to Chiluca via the 'La Venta-Lecheria' highway.

·
Registered
70 Posts
tigerdog said:
It's fairly long, but I think we can just take it easy and go at our own pace. It starts early so there's lots of time.

If you ride every Sat. and Sun. I'm sure you'll be able to handle it.
So hows your condition..been riding?

Mines crap, but if I can wangle a ride to the super H I´d be keen, or maybe even if I have to ride there...but that would mean a 6.10 am start and a reaaaal long ride.

Warp...do you think I´m upto it? (It´s got the discovery in it right...I like that.)

And spare bike racks...I live in San Lucas..on the way.

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
aids said:
So hows your condition..been riding?

Mines crap, but if I can wangle a ride to the super H I´d be keen, or maybe even if I have to ride there...but that would mean a 6.10 am start and a reaaaal long ride.

Warp...do you think I´m upto it? (It´s got the discovery in it right...I like that.)

And spare bike racks...I live in San Lucas..on the way.
It's said to have the Discovery in it and is 39km long (24.5 miles roughly).

I'd love to get a ride up to the trailhead too.

·
Now with 3 more inches!
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Warp2003 said:
It's said to have the Discovery in it and is 39km long (24.5 miles roughly).

I'd love to get a ride up to the trailhead too.
Wish I could help. I'll be tagging along with Ken. Only room for our bikes, I'm afraid.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.