Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
feeling squirrelly
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may know of Jamie Whitmore, she is a Xterra National and World Champion. If you have seen some of my posts about her before you know that in early 2008 she underwent the first of several surgeries relating to a large cancerous tumor on her left pelvis. She has been through a lot this past year. She is a true fighter and an inspiration. She has never given up hopes of returning to racing and has remained unfailingly positive.

With her dreams of returning to racing currently sidelined she has been able to focus more on coaching athletes and is taking on new athletes for the 2009 season. If you or anyone you know is looking for a coach please check out her website for contact info.

Even if you are not looking for a coach, check out her website for a reality check. Every time I visit it I am reminded that if I were ever faced with a personal crisis such as she has been dealing with I hope that I have even 1/10 the courage and optimism she possesses.

http://www.jamiewhitmore.com/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.