Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some people to ride with in the area. I'm looking to get more in to MTBing. I've ridden a little here and there for a while but I'm mostly into BMX. Looking to hit up some trails when i get back from overseas. i'll be available anytime after the 9th or 10th. Hopefully somebody can show me around to some decent trails. i know there's not much in Jax other than one on the westside and Hanna park but anything will do just looking to get outside and have some fun!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Send me a PM when you are ready...I have a small group of guys, sometimes it's just me and another guy, but we ride usually at least once a week. We alternate between Hannah and Fort Clinch locally...went to San Felasco in May, Santos in June, and may be taking a trip to FATS in South Carolina this month...

atrane21 said:
Looking for some people to ride with in the area. I'm looking to get more in to MTBing. I've ridden a little here and there for a while but I'm mostly into BMX. Looking to hit up some trails when i get back from overseas. i'll be available anytime after the 9th or 10th. Hopefully somebody can show me around to some decent trails. i know there's not much in Jax other than one on the westside and Hanna park but anything will do just looking to get outside and have some fun!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great... i'll probably go ride hanna for a little on thursday and friday. then next thursday or friday i'm headin down to Santos to check it out.:thumbsup: i'll probably go rideing almost everday around lunch time over at hanna just to get some exercise and ease myself back into everything.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just moved to Jacksonville and was wondering if anyone was still up for riding? I just did Hanna Park Saturday and didn't see too many people on the trails. Wondering what the local MTB scene is like.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Riding

Me and a group of guys will be riding Hanna Tuesday at 1600. We try to ride 2-3 times a week...we usually alternate between Hanna and Fort Clinch and make at least one road trip a month...to San Felasco, Santos, FATS..

Amos

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry I missed the ride yesterday, my wife and I took the day off and went to Santos. It was very different from the riding we're used to, but it was a blast. We are hoping to check out Fort Clinch in the near future. Hopefully we can meet up with you guys for a ride and meet some fellow MTB ers in the area.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I ride every Saturday at either Hanna Park or Ft. Clinch and some times on Sunday. Look for me I ride a 2008 Cannondale Rush Team "BLUE" and I drive a Black Honda Element SC with Yakima Roof racks and a Thule T2 receiver hitch rack. Name is Jason. I hope to see you out there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.